Ozzie Smith’s Sports Academy is St. Louis’ finest year-round, indoor teaching and training facility. The indoor Ozzie Smith’s Sports Academy is located in Ballwin, Mo at the Bullpen Brothers 15739 Manchester Road, Ballwin MO 63011. All in all, Ozzie’s has been training youth, high school, and adult athletes for the last 24 years in the St. Louis metro area, Illinois, and Virginia. In 2016, we expanded our sports camps to more than 7 states.
Here is a list of what we offer at our Ballwin, MO location and metro area St. Louis, MO.
- INDIVIDUAL, COACH, and TEAM TRAINING in Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Soccer, Football, Speed/Core/Agility
- FACILITY and CAGE RENTALS ($20 for 30 minutes, $35 for an hour)
- SPORTS LESSONS (Discounts available on membership packages. Base price listed below)
- 1 on 1 Lesson $40 (1/2 hour) $80/hr
- 2-3 on 1 Lesson $60/hr per athlete
- 4-6 on 1 Lesson $45/hr per athlete
- Team Training (7 or more to 1) $30/hr per athlete
- Summer Camps start at $139
- Summer Camps for 6 and under start at $59
- Day Camps start at $49
- NEW BALANCE DISCOUNTS (stop by and ask about 20-30% off orders)
- SPECIAL EVENTS
- Parent/Coach Training Special Events start at $20
- Parties (Contact the Bullpen Brothers)
- TEAMS Ozzie Smith Sports Academy teams are forming monthly in four sports categories (baseball, softball, soccer, and basketball). Our teams offer specialized instruction from experienced coaches in and out of season. Games are played in local leagues. Prices start at $149/month. This price includes practices, games, and uniforms.
Our Mission at Ozzie Smith’s Sports Academy
Our mission is to maximize the talents of every athlete. We believe that sports are a great training tool for life. Through hard word, dedication, proper mechanics and a lot of practice, every athlete can physically and mentally elevate to the next level.
Our Coaching and Instruction
Ozzie Smith’s Sports Academy offers instruction in 5 sports; baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, football, and our newest division speed, agility and core development. Ozzie’s has been servicing athletes around the country since 1990. We are currently providing technical training for over 5,000 athletes annually. We have helped 164 athletes receive scholarships totaling over $17,400,000 in tuition dollars. We have also produced 24 professional athletes.
Most importantly, Ozzie Smith’s Sports Academy teaching style is designed to motivate and challenge all of our athletes. We believe with positive reinforcement and a solid plan of action, the improvement will show through clearly. All of our instructors have played at the collegiate and/or professional levels and truly enjoy teaching kids! We hope you will allow us the opportunity to show your family how we can help!
Find us on Google+